Thursday, July 28, 2011

"Continue on I-40 West for 1667 miles..."

Yeah, that's totally what the GPS just said to us.
But, I think we're officially in the heartland; we have successfully made it to Arkansas! Which seems huge until I notice the GPS says we still have 1 day and 7 hours left of driving. And it'll take even longer because I won't let The Sailor smoke around me so we keep stopping (in case you didn't know, I used to smoke...I don't anymore though!)
But, whatevs, I say we're doing pretty good!  The first pic below I'm pointing out where we are right now, the second I marked out I-40 on the map so you'd have a better idea of where we're at!
Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. How exciting! You're in my state!

    lol be careful, it gets in your blood!




    (but seriously watch for deer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Mr. Tattoo drove from AR to PA. Was only suppose to take 15, but he got lost and it took 18. lol Be safe!

    ReplyDelete

I always love getting some blog love...

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik