Friday, July 15, 2011

I'm getting married tomorrow...

Crazy, right?
I'm laying in bed with Gabby (The Sailor and I have separate rooms until we are official) thinking about how crazy we must seem.  And maybe we are crazy, but at least we are crazy together!
My nails are done, my hair is straightened and ready to be styled, and my dress and accessories are ready to go. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little sad none of my friends are here for it but that's what I get for running away and quasi-eloping. We will just have to have a really kick ass anniversary party sometime down the road.
So, the ceremony is at 2 and tomorrow night The Sailor's aunt and uncle got us a hotel for the night in downtown Charlotte. I'm super excited for our mini {one night} honeymoon! We might go on a cruise after he gets back from deployment but for now one night alone sounds amazing.
That's really all for now; don't be surprised if I check in at some point tomorrow with pictures of myself (a side effect of not having any friends here with me, lol). Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I'm really really happy for you! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the day was amazing for you!!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love getting some blog love...

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik