Friday, July 29, 2011

Boo to you Arizona

So, we just got into Arizona, and they had a map for me yet I have no photo of it for you...why you may ask? Because its flipping massive!!!!! No way could I take a picture of the whole thing!
But, like I told you earlier, we have 359 miles to cover in all in Arizona. Right now the GPS is telling me we have just over 12 hours left of driving and although The Sailor was talking tough this morning saying we were just gonna go until we got there right now he's singing a different tune and it looks like we'll be spending the night somewhere in this lovely state.
And by lovely, I mean horrible - see the picture of the sign at the rest stop below...that sign just added to my distaste of this state after they gave me a massive map!
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love getting some blog love...

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik