Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm melting...

Good golly Miss Molly is it hot out! Yesterday it was 107 flippin degrees with the heat index! Mind you, this is abnormal even for North Carolina, but it still sucks!

Yesterday I got to meet a bunch of The Sailor's family and it was a blast. Most of them had no idea I was coming with him and were super excited about the surprise. Not to mention they all have the most adorable southern accents ever!

Yesterday afternoon I went and got mani/pedis with The Sailor's cousin and man did I need that! All the changes in my life are exciting as hell, and I couldn't be happier, but that doesn't mean it isn't stressful! Anf, in my opinion, there is no better way to unwind than a mani/pedi!

Last night The Sailor and I went for a walk around the "lake" (yeah - its totally a pond with a fountain in my book!) that is behind his Uncle's house and it was gorgeous. Despite it being a million degrees out its simple moments like that, enjoying the sunset by a "lake" with The Sailor and my dog that make the shitty parts (aka being crammed in a truck with a cat, a dog, and a sailor for hours on end) totally worth it. Not to mention The Sailor is the sweetest guy ever and never complains about having to do ALL the driving...

Well, that's all for now; its supposed to be miserably hot again today but should cool down starting tomorrow. Today I'm going shopping (yay!) with The Sailor's cousin and aunt and I'm not sure what else is on the agenda. Until next time...


1 comment:

  1. Pretty lake! (or pond!) I can't wait for it to start cooling down.

    ReplyDelete

I always love getting some blog love...

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik