Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hello There!

Thanks for stopping by...obviously my blog is just a baby at this point (yay for first posts) but I really look forward to sharing the radical changes that are on the horizon with you.

Leap and the Net Will Appear is what I decided to call my blog, because for the first time in my life I took a huge risk, and at this point I'm still just crossing my fingers that the net will actually appear.

A few weeks ago I was engaged, living in Pittsburgh, working at an investment company. Now I'm not engaged, in Maryland, and in between jobs.  I left with nothing more than a suitcase not even completely full and my dog, and since then I've been experiencing the most whirlwind romance imaginable with my Sailor (he is in the Navy).

On Monday we are leaving for North Carolina, and then at the end of the month we are headed cross-country to California!  In a truck...with my dog and his cat...to a Navy base.

I know it sounds crazy, but for the first time in a long time things feel right for me, and I can't wait to share this insane, life changing journey with you!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog and welcome to the blogosphere! It sounds like there are big things happening in your life! Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by our blog and leaving such a nice comment :)

    Best of luck to you on your journeys; life is full of adventures, we just have to be ready for them :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love getting some blog love...

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik