Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Mmmmm...Muffins!

This morning I woke up before everyone else and decided to make muffins.  Since I don't have any of my cookbooks, I had to find a recipe online.  I ended up using this recipe to make blueberry muffins.

Can I just say it freaking sucks using another person's kitchen?  Because it does.  And what's even worse is that since The Sailor's Aunt has been sick (she's just recovering from leukemia) his uncle has been in charge of cooking and putting things away in the kitchen.  Yeah - the baking supplies were randomly spread across 3 different locations.  Absolutely no rhyme or reason to how things are stored, and I was trying to be quiet since everyone was still asleep.

The recipe I usually use to make muffins (from the How To Cook Everything cookbook) has a chunky batter and when I was done making the batter for this recipe it was really soupy so I was super nervous they would turn out like crap, but luckily they didn't!  And they raised much better than my normal muffins do and tasted delicious!

So, if you're looking for a good blueberry muffin recipe I totally recommend this one!  Muffins are super easy to make and a great breakfast food that makes your whole house smell delicious!  Everyone was very excited to wake up to fresh baked breakfast!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love getting some blog love...

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik