Thursday, August 18, 2011

Week 6 of Pregnancy!

So I'm a few days later than I would have liked to be with this post but whatevs, I'm pregnant...I do what I want! Haha

So - here's how I've felt physically this week:

Still thirsty! I can't.stop.drinking. I am a bottomless pit for water/gatorade/juice/whatever I can get my hands on!

Busty - yeah, no joke...I look like I got implants. And I actually look like I got implants from a crappy surgeon because my right tata is considerably larger than the left. It's obnoxious. I desperately need new bras.

Exhausted - I could sleep all afternoon. Thank goodness I'm not working, because I'd be pretty useless.

And, how I feel mentally:

Lonely - I don't think this is solely a pregnancy symptom (I did just leave my whole life behind and move across the country) but I think the hormones are making it worse, if that makes sense.

Emotional - ecstatic one minute, pissed the next. I am riding an emotional roller coaster. It's been a blast - NOT!

Impatient - I just want to see my little Sea Monkey! And I still have to wait about a month - grrrrrr.

So, we've got almost 7 weeks if pregnancy under our belt and still no signs of morning sickness {thankfully}! I keep thinking I'm going to jinx myself by talking about the fact that I don't feel sick, but so far, so good!

Until next time...

PS - I'm pretty sure my bloating went down between weeks 5 and 6, so I actually got a little smaller, haha; no bump for me yet:


1 comment:

  1. Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the images on this blog
    loading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.

    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

    Here is my webpage :: Acrobat professional
    my site > adriana lima stolen tape

    ReplyDelete

I always love getting some blog love...

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik