Monday, August 15, 2011

Boo - laundry!

Note to self...don't go weeks without doing laundry. Yeah, I totally haven't done laundry since we left North Carolina (notice the lovely photos below of my mountains of dirty laundry - and the lovely Gabby who I think is trying to get in as many posts as possible).

It isn't washing the clothes that I don't like doing, I mean, you just throw them in the damn washing machine! I hate folding laundry! I'd love to try and rope The Sailor into folding the laundry but that wouldn't really be fare since I've been playing "stay at home wife" while he does the whole Navy/money making thing.

So guess what I'll be doing all day?

Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love getting some blog love...

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik