Friday, September 9, 2011

Don't be stupid...

And go read Our Little Casita -
http://www.ourlittlecasita.com

Specifically check out the baby girl subway art she made for a friend (
http://www.ourlittlecasita.com/2011/09/baby-girl-subway-art.html ) because its flipping awesome. I now 100% plan on making something like that for our nursery; its just too cute for words! And the heartbeat quote totally melts my heart! (The photo below is of said quote, stolen from the blog)

There actually aren't that many blogs where I read every.single.post and this is one of them. So, scoot! Go check it out! And don't forget to show her some love and let her know Amanda @ Leap! sent you!

Until next time...


3 comments:

  1. Aww, that is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you so much for featuring me! I'm glad someone enjoys reading my randomness :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this! How cute and sweet. Touches my heart :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love getting some blog love...

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik