Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Baby Deux - 10 Weeks


10 Weeks...I'm 1/4 done with this pregnancy already.  Praise Buddha!

I said it last week, and I'll say it again now, I definitely feel like this pregnancy is going faster than my pregnancy with W.  Yes, the worst part is yet to come (the inevitable hip and back pain, feeling like a whale, having to pee all the time, etc.) but I've also almost made it through the second to worst part already (the utter exhaustion, the nausea, etc.).

This week is super exciting because our first ultrasound is tomorrow!  Hopefully everything will be a-okay and I can finally calm down a bit.

Despite working out 3 times last week, I'm feeling super fat already.  I know, I know, I'm pregnant.  But I keep reading things about how my uterus is still hiding below my pelvic bone, so there's absolutely no reason for my stomach to be the size it is already (and sorry, we didn't get to take a picture on Sunday because The Sailor had to work all day).  And to make things even worse, I haven't gotten a chance to workout at all this week!  Hopefully I can motivate myself to go up to the gym when W wakes up from his nap; it just is hard to convince myself to leave the house in this oh so lovely weather ::sarcasm::

Source
They should really rename Lemoore Effing Hades.

That delightful weather is probably half the reason why I feel like my scalp is falling off.  It's horrible!  It is so dry and so itchy; I'm definitely going to ask the doctor if there's anything I can do for it at my appointment.  In better skin news, I think I've found a way to combat my pregnancy (/breastfeeding/general hormonal) acne that is not only pregnancy safe (obviously), it's also free.  But more on that at a later date after I'm confident it's really working.

How are you feeling this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love getting some blog love...

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik