Things I need to buy:
- Crib mattress
- Shelves (I want floating shelves for the wall, not like a book case)
- Crib bedding set
- Paper lanterns (I'm planning on creating something like this:)
- Hooks and baskets (this is for a project I saw on a show on HGTV; I want to hang baskets off hooks on the wall somewhere near the changing table to store extra diaper-related stuff. This is the only picture I can find, but my finished project won't look nearly this rustic:)
And here are the DIY projects I have lined up:
- Final touches to my crib (I just need to cover up some nicks in the paint and figure out a way to cover up the screws)
- Refinish my dresser/changing table combo. I'm super excited for this project, I can't wait to show it off to you guys! I've ordered some of my supplies online already (they should be here sometime this week) and I'm going to buy the last few things I'll need later today.
- Mobile for over the crib. (This is my inspiration:)
- Print, mat, and frame the pet silhouettes I already showed off to you guys.
On top of that, a few random things:
- Make the final decision on my rocker/glider. My Dad is going to be buying this for us/the baby, but I need to decide what I actually want!
- Prep the diapers I've purchased already. When you use cloth diapers you have to wash them a few times before you use them in order to maximize their absorbency.
- Wash all the clothes I've gotten. There's the stuff I've bought (or other people have bought) and on top of that I just bought a bunch of used baby stuff and it came with a bunch of clothes, but more on that on my weekly update this week!
- Put away/organize all the diapers, baby cloths, etc.
- Figure out what I forgot to put on this list and do that too, lol.
I can almost guarantee I forgot something. And I promise I'll come up with a few more projects, lol. If there's anything you experienced Mommies notice that I forgot, please let me know!!!
Until next time...