For the hat, I used the same pattern as I used for my Hooter Hat (which can be found here). The only difference is instead of doing a horizontal ribbing for the rim I did a vertical ribbing. To be even more specific, I did a knit-4-purl-4 ribbing and I'm really happy with how that turned out.
The booties were the easiest knitting pattern ever, and they knit up quite quickly - the pattern can be found here. If I was using a worsted weight yarn (like the pattern called for) it would have been even faster, but since I was using a super fine yarn I decided to use size 2 (US) needles and just double the pattern. I'm really happy with the size they turned out to be. Then to add a little visual interest I added a cute button that I got from Joann Fabrics (the buttons can be found here).
Overall a super easy project and I can't wait to snap some pictures of my little Seamonkey actually wearing them!
Until next time...