Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pregnancy Week 13

This week has been weird (which probably has something to do with The Sailor getting deployed). I'm either starving or forcing myself to eat something cuz I know I should. I also feel like I look pregnant, but looking in the mirror doesn't show the way I feel (if that makes any sense at all). I dunno...like I said, this week has been weird!

I've been trying to stop sucking in, but it just feels weird. I danced for a decade and a half; I was trained to never stop sucking in whatever "gut" I have at that moment. I have to consciously make the decision to not suck in, and it only lasts as long as I'm actively thinking about it. I also have a slightly irrational fear that if I stop sucking in I won't just automatically do it anymore post pregnancy.

I found a great crib and changing table-dresser combo on Craigslist this week that only cost me $100! I'm pumped. But when I was picking it up the woman said, "are you pregnant?" And I was like, "yeah, I'm just over 13 weeks; I'm due April 5." And she responds..."oh.  You aren't showing at all."

Please people, if a woman ever says she's pregnant, don't say she doesn't look it! I look pregnant to me, so the fact that she didn't think I looked it at all makes my pregnant self think she just thinks I'm chubby. Just say she looks great and leave it at that. I realize I probably should have taken it as a compliment, but I did not. At all. And I'm still a little annoyed by it.

So yeah, I have to go force myself to eat some breakfast cuz right now the thought of eating kinda sounds gross but I haven't eaten in 16 hours.

Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love getting some blog love...

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik