Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Pregnancy Weeks 8 and 9...

I missed one. So sue me!

Apart from broken out and fat/hungry I really don't feel much physically. How flipping miserable is that?

In all honesty as long as I get up and start doing stuff (not just go lay on the couch, lol) I feel pretty normal! Which scares the crap out of me. I'm fucking pregnant, I should feel something (other than thoroughly unattractive).

Which brings me to how I feel emotionally...so.flipping.excited! Why, you ask? Because a week from today is my first ultrasound! Then maybe I can stop freaking out so much!

And I have this strange feeling they won't want to have me come in again until my 20 week appointment - to which I will just say no. I've been on the verge of an anxiety attack this whole time, and since I know myself pretty well, I know seeing the little Sea Monkey will calm me down for all of 5 minutes. Then I'll go back to over analyzing everything and thinking something is wrong. They're gonna see me at least once a month whether they like it or not.

So, now I get to show off how fat I am (seriously...I feel gross).

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love getting some blog love...

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik